Saturday, August 1, 2026

The Only Way Assumption

 

I saw a billboard somewhere recently while driving: Its originator declared or wrote that the only way to God is through Jesus. As a theological moderate, as a conservative Unitarian-Universalist, and as an ontological moderate (The middle is the way, the way that the Light Couple created the world and this principle—moderation--both creatively and operationally permeates divine laws that built and regulate the natural and human worlds.), I disagree in part with that declaration, and agree with it in part.


As a theological moderate I presuppose that there is no sole way to reach God, but several functional, sectarian routes. If one refuses to answer God’s call to find a preferable route to reach out to, make contact with, to pray to, to love, reverse, to serve God, then hell or centuries in Purgatory could occur.


I will say that I am some kind of Christian, and love Jesus as the powerful, divine son of the Mother and the Father, that worshiping Jesus is a most effective way to reach God, God the Father and God the Mother, two separate, but married chief deities, both spiritually and morally good.


Worshiping Jesus could well be the best way to go, but it is not the only way to God, and I think if Jesus was interviewed today, He would agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment