Tuesday, June 14, 2016

My Birthday

I am 62 years old today. Doug sent me a card saying I was a poor shot with a gun, that I spilled booze all over my shirt, but at least I could apply for social security now. There is some consolation in that.

Up at 5 am to weed garden for 3 hours; we went to a nursery and order a ton of river rock to redo bed under the deck.

Got a new shower head, tub diverter spout,  and a new toilet seat to spruce up the old bathroom a bit.

We went out for breakfast, and spent the day at Menards.

Took a nap, doing some blogging and then another 2 hours of gardening before in for the evening to loaf.


Thank you to everyone for your birthday good wishes. It means a lot to us and to me; God bless you and your families, and may each and every day be a special day for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment