Wednesday, July 29, 2026

The Book Of Deuteronony 1:6-8.

 

In the first chapter of Deuteronomy, Yahweh tells Moses to move the Hebrews away from Horeb and to enter, conquer and take over Palestine, the Promised Land, which Yahweh order the Israelis to do. Here are these verses from my The New American Bible: “Departure from Horeb. The Lord, our God said to us at Horeb, ‘You have stayed long enough on this mountain. Leave here and go to the hill country of the Amorites and to all the surrounding regions, the land of the Canaanites . . . I have given that land over to you. Go and occupy the land I swore to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, I would give to them and their descendants.”


Well when Almighty God, Yahweh, orders his His Chosen people to occupy the Promised Land, the land of Canaan, or what we now call Israel or Palestine, that ‘invasion” has divine sanction. I say that the land of the ancient Hebrews belongs to them now, with God’s sanction.


Here is these passages from the Holy Bible: “The Lord our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount.


Turn you and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the plain, in the hills, and in the vale, and in the south, and by the sea side, to the land of the Canaanites, and unto Lebanon, and unto the great river, the river Euphrates.


Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give unto them and their seed after them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment