Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The Technician

I work with two clever, blue collar technicians that inform me that they visualize a job, before they undertake to complete it. They go through the job step by step, so they make a mental inventory of all tools, materials and steps to undertake to get the job done well, fast and totally. This technique helps them do jobs with a high rate of success. It is a technique that I am perfecting as I speak to complete my work orders more easily, more efficiently.

Let me extrapolate: Visualize your life goal based upon having come to know yourself. You have discovered whom you want to be, and how you would perform your tasks to enable to to arrive at your career destination.

Ask God, the Good Spirits and your guardian angel to instruct you on how to visualize your maverization process, route and aim. Thinking it out in advance of doing it and living it will aid you in getting to where you want to be and need to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment