Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Accommodations

I am the vanguard; I take the hits, I blaze the trail. One day, maybe soon, the world socially, politically, culturally and legally will undergo a sea change.The majority of citizens will be self-actualizing. The alert, transformed, conscious masses will individual-live primarily, and group-live secondarily in priority, preference and in length of time spent.

Then family, community, work place and institution will have been brought up to regard making room for budding great souls in the midst of and outliers of all groups and all social settings, moving in and out of cliques, ranks and social structures seamlessly without fuss or discomfort much for anyone.

This remarkable transition will be a very different world then the one that the naturally great-souled I was born into in the 1950s. The world will have made room for lone rangers, marvellously developed eccentrics and those following their own way. Such accommodated, popular giants, moving in and out of, and among groups and non-groups will be typical, ordinary, undisturbed, liked, admired, and even capable of acquiring large, powerful stature and rank in all kinds of institutions and ways of living.

I have suffered greatly for being such a pioneer, but billions will benefit from my suffering. I know that I am the bulldozer selected and anointed by God to pave the way for humans to find their way forward and home to New Jerusalem.

No comments:

Post a Comment