Monday, September 6, 2021

MGR

I love these guys. IowasGunOwners.Org: posted the following meme in MGR's Facebook site: "I have a right to protect myself. I have a right to protect my family. I have a duty to protect my freedom." We constitutional conservatives believe in objective truth, objective reality and a Creator that holds it all together. That Supreme Rationalist, or Logos, applied divine logic to the rules to be devised by De to govern and regulate nature, and all its beings, including human beings. Humans were granted unalienable rights by God, including the right to be armed, be a soldier, violent if necessary, with rights to protect oneself and one's family, and one's country. Jordan Peterson the sage warns us that asserting our rights is fine, but more significant and lasting is when we accept that we have ontologically and divinely based duties to fulfill, and among those duties is to protect our freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment