Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A1C

I am ecstatic today. I have been working two and three jobs for two years or more, and had not been to see my endocrinologist for eighteen months--way overdue. I am a Type II diabetic and have been for 10 years, but am off all medications, just diet and exercise. My A1C in September was 6.5 and today it was 6.2.

She was very pleased, and said come back in a year. I have to bike more and more to keep the sugars as low as possible, but that is the price of staying off medication.

She mentioned that there is a fecal transplant study at the U to move healthy bacteria from the stomachs of non-diabetics to the stomachs of diabetics with unhealthy bacteria. The results seem promising.

I am trying to stay healthy and non-medicated until a cure or ameliorative treatment is found.

Thank you God, for this great news--I want to individuate as well as I can, as long as I can, and I would like to have a healthy body, if possible, to make that doable.

As science and medicine advance, people will live longer, stronger and healthier lives so they can serve God and the Good Spirits, better and for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment