Tuesday, December 30, 2014

12-30-2014: Optics

Apparently Barak made a soldier getting married on an Army based golf course, postpone and move his wedding, long planned, so Barak could play through and not skip that hole. King Barry is quite the imperial President, isn't he. As Erickson, the guest host on Rush pointed out, this was more than just bad optics, it was the wrong thing to do.

People are to be judged by what they do, not what they promise. Barak had a stellar chance here to show his quality, and it was found wanting. If I was President, and one of my soldier heroes was getting married unbeknown to me, up ahead of my golf game, I would go around the soldier and his bride/groom to honor them. I would give the club house $500 to buy a round of drinks for the wedding party and guests. Then I would leave.

This narcissistic, selfish, ego-swollen, tacky, power-hungry geek from Harvard just warned Congress that he will veto all like crazy when he gets back. He needs impeaching and removing. He needs a government shutdown. This jerk has already gotten his way too much, already, He must be blocked and then replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment