Thursday, January 14, 2016

My Knack

My knack is for making enemies, not for making friends. My staunch, lifelong enemies that hate me with all their hearts and all their souls, respond that it is all my fault. I boldly reject that imputation, responding that I am usually the victim, and if I fight it is usually in self-defense--they instigate the trouble, and then blame me for being difficult.

The truth is groupists hate most great-souled maverizers like I am, not because we are difficult or trouble-starting, but because we do not join them group wickedness and lies, because we love truth, love and serve God, because we self-realize and are spiritually and morally decent people. Evil joiners hate the most those that  are innocent. None is so in danger from the mob, as he who has done them no harm.

Now a nasty loner or a boorish joiner can be unpopular, and their mouthy, pushy, insulting behavior justly drives them into the unpopular category, but the nasty loner will be more hated and hunted then an equally nasty joiner.

Where is a nice, great-souled loner, that is the one that the joiners truly despise and totally attack. Joiners follow Satan, so a loner that is wholesome an follows God is a threat to their way of life, and that cannot be stomached.

No comments:

Post a Comment