Wednesday, January 13, 2016

To Accept Me As I Am

I heard this jingle on the radio as I drove home from work tonight. As an ornery, independent-minded individualist, I agree that this Libertarian ideal to accept people as they are is generally the way to go.

To make that adjustment for joiners seeking to make individualists conform, let me add fiveproposals for individualists.

First, live as a moral and spiritual good person. A good person may not be more readily accepted as he is then are goodness-neutral people, or even evil persons, in certain surroundings, but the good person should be more acceptable as he is.

Second, we should strive to be consistent and genuine, not hypocritical.

Third, we should be truthful.

Fourth, we should maverize.

Fifth, we should be honest but diplomatic. If was is kind with words, one is more pleasing to those around one.


No comments:

Post a Comment