Monday, August 29, 2016

None Are Innocent

You are with me or against me. You are with the Father, the Mother, the Good Spirits and me, or you are the enemy, group-living with the enemy--Lucifer, Lera, the Evil Spirits, and the groupist members of my family, my neighborhood, my work place, my state, my country, all over my Earth.

You can burn in hell or do the burning--choose carefully.

You are with us or against us. Whom do you serve? If you serve God and the Good Spirits, you are on your way to being a living and dead angel, an actualized Good Spirit in this world and the next.

If you serve Satan and the Evil Spirits, you are on track to be a living and dead demon, and stunted, shriveled, hateful and hating Evil Spirit in this world and in the next. Is that the life that you wish to introduce your children to?

No comments:

Post a Comment