Monday, August 22, 2016

The Philadelphia Cop

This Delta flight attendant that I picked up last weekend was a slightly built, black man. He told me that he was 47 years old, and had just retired as a Philadelphia cop with 26 years of service. He retired because he was burned out, so is working for the air lines as a second career.

He told me about his 13 year old daughter that he still needed to support.

I liked him a lot.

As a cop, he commented that kindness was a rare thing in this world. I do not think that he is as right totally but for sure there are many fewer kind acts than there should be. That will not change as long as Lera rules this world, and people continue to travel in packs.

I suggest that kind acts will be much more common once the Good Spirits rule earth as people as living angels live and rule as loners.

No comments:

Post a Comment