Monday, August 29, 2016

The Dam Will Burst

My enemies and suppressors need to dust off their delusions of control. They have me bottled up pretty tight right now, pushed right back against the cliff. What they realize not is that I have millions and billions of divine friends. I am not really alone, even when I am most depressed, alienated and discouraged.  Even if you kill me and hurl my broken remains over the cliff into the ravine below, my soul will be lifted skyward by singing angels, friends and comforters.

You have sinned grievously. You have persecuted, silenced, demonized, scorned, sneered at and marginalized God's prophet. You have damned up the new good news, the salvation and liberation sent from God for the benefit and blessing of all humanity.

The damn will burst and the waters of Mavellonialism will end the drought in the entire, sterile, parched valley below.

You can not kill or crush the truth: you can only delay for a few days, a few months, a few years, the new good news, that humanity so desperately deserves and hungers after.

Mavellonialism is a good idea whose time has come, and it is a historical fact that there is no holding back and ideational paradigm and new civil compact about to arrive on the human stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment