Monday, September 5, 2016

Plantar Fascitis

I have had a flare up of this the last three weeks, and it is getting worse. I worked a 14 hour shift yesterday and could barely walk, when I got home. I plan to see my foot doctor and get new orthotics, and more physical therapy--been 5 years since the last flare up, and I have been able to get by. Will be visiting the doctor tomorrow.

Finally, got a day off, so am headed up to Mora with the chain saw to assess storm damage, post the land, and check things over. I am going up alone because Jane is busy studying to pass her nursing boards.

All my projects at Mora have languished. We were up there on the  4th of July, but working seven days a week precludes getting everything done.

I have to get my entry--$5?--into the state for the lottery to be able to get an extra tag for an extra anterless deer.

Fall is here, life is good and people are crazy, but with love and guidance from the Good Spirits, there is hope and salvation for suffering humanity, if they were interested, and determined to get on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment