Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Facebook Phenomenons

Tonight, I feel so alone, but I soldier on knowing that Mavellonialism and individuating is the way of the future if humanity is to survive, succeed and know God.

I saw two short videos on Facebook that warmed my heart and inspire me for what amazing young people can and will achieve tomorrow.

Watch the video of the Cambodian girl that makes her pipe compound bow from scratch, and then jumps into a dirty, deep river to shoot fish after fish. This young talent and beauty is remarkable. Very remarkable performance.

Then 14 year old conservative musician Kenny Kakaty, mad at the disrespect and unpatriotic whining at the Grammys the other night, plays a stirring, lovely guitar solo of the Star Spangled Banner on camera.

With these young people individuating and growing leaps and bounds, it gives me hope that humanity may yet find its way to do God's bidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment