Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Chosen One

I have always felt that I am God's Chosen One. I am not a divinity in any extraordinary sense of the word--except that, I possess, that same, regular gift, that potential that all of us share to grow into angelic angel-hood as we self-develop. I am a sinner. I have many faults. Still, God spotted some something in me that De liked. I believe it is my radical openness to truth and divine love, without which one cannot serve God as De's prophet, helping to introduce a new religion, a new moral code, and higher civilization for people to enjoy. I have embroiled myself in controversy before by blurting out wild remarks and spreading to the public some rather startling ideas. This serving as a Mavellonialist prophet is my mission in life. I do not know how many years I have left, but already the message is out there, with a blog site, a web site and four books published. I will not seek to disentangle myself from what I have wrought--nor do I want to. I just hope and pray that these ideas and faith catch on before I die. I must be patient and allow things to unfold as they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment