Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fickle Readers

There have been thousands of readers that have visited my blog site in the last 5 years. Today I have only had one reader, and my books are not selling. Why is this?

First, I am not connected, so the disconnectedness is a factor. I do not know a lot of rich, famous and powerful people that could serve as gatekeepers pushing sales for me.

Many do not like the truth that I share, but it is what it is and I cannot and will not alter that for a ratings increase. The message is what it must be, so take it or leave it, even if I never gain in a following active or passive.

Many people have read my blog site and agree with part of it, and then do not join me to belong to and get closer in towards God.

Others sympathize but view associating with and agreeing with me as social suicide.

They will not risk siding with me, inviting group opprobrium.

No comments:

Post a Comment