Monday, September 4, 2017

Ignored

Why I am not heard? Well, being an ultra-loner is no way to network, the means to building name recognition and selling books.

Why am I not heard? I know no famous people to promote me and run interference for me.

Why am I not heard? It is not God's will that I be heard, famous, well-published and recognized at this time.

Why am I not heard? I just have not had the good luck to get a break.

Why am I not heard? Those that know me and have read my blog site hate me, and have 2 premier objectives: to silence me, and prevent me from gaining a public hearing.

Why am I not heard? Am I censored by the authorities or someone official that keep my Internet writings from being widely circulated?

Why am I unheard? Am I just that obscure and it is most difficult to overcome anonymity and no recognition?

No comments:

Post a Comment