Friday, September 15, 2017

Outlook

 I have not studied astrophysics very much but I do have my own peculiar metaphysical stance as an amateur philosopher. I have written four books (being reedited), but I refer to the primary principle guiding the universe as the law of moderation, and that is quite consistent apparently with string theory in that there is a possibility that all things both exist and do not exist. I believe that Fate is the Absolute and the Nothing, Omniscient and Least-Knowing, the all-powerfu God more powerful than the Mother and the Father, and as Utter powerlessness. Fate is all loving and all hating whereas good deities are mostly loving and a bit hating. Evil deities are mostly hating and hateful but are a bit good and a bit loving. Fate lives forever and is most short-lived. I do not know why I believe as I do, but it is what my heart and mind tell me that that is how the world is.

No comments:

Post a Comment