Friday, October 18, 2019

My Arguements

I make philosophical assertions and offer colorful opinions, but these are not arguments for or against the points that I am trying to make.

As an amateur and self-trained thinker, my weakness is my lack of providing well-reasoned, valid syllogisms for public consumption, to promote what I think or believe.

My weakness is, ironically, my great advantage. As an isolated, unpopular, individuating great soul, my ideational creativity and originality of thought are strengthened outside the stagnant repression of groupthink and unimaginative ways of thinking and solving problems.

Rather, my feelings, my thinking, my generalizing and my hunches are what I offer as true and noteworthy, independent of and not supported by a long chain of impressive premises leading to my masterful conclusions.


No comments:

Post a Comment