Monday, May 4, 2020

Challenged

Someone near to me that is a liberal not a Leftist recently chided me for holding some moral reservations about the gay lifestyle. I think no one should bother gays at all, but I deny that marriage as a sacrament can exist between married gays, and civil union is all they get.

God is the Mother and married Father, and marriaged is between a man and a woman, so gays cannot participate in that. God loves gays, nonetheless,  but the heterosexual majority cannot participate in that minority lifestyle.

This relative was baiting me, citing some article about how heinous are gay conversion therapy is.

I really have not spent much time thinking about it, but, if a gay wanted to go straight, and some such therapy was honest, reputable and well-planned, it might be acceptable for a gay to adopt a straight life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment