Monday, July 27, 2020

No Mask Mandate

Mr. X,  if you knew me, you would not label me as selfish and inconsiderate. I love this country and fear the fascism occurring in the name of public safety. For 100 years Democrats and Leftists have been growing and extending the reach of the State. Now, governors can order healthy, able adults to wear masks in public places or be fined. Wearing a mask or not is a voluntary choice, personally chosen. Government has not right to mandate such compliance. It is illegal and unconstitutional, and Walz should be brought up on criminal charges. Fools like you do not realize how rare and blessed Americans are to enjoy real liberty under our constitutional republican system. You are so meek, conformist and cowardly that you are willingly, cheerfully submitting to mandates issued from on high by Papa Walz. Enjoy his tyranny. I will fight it as hard as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment