Sunday, June 6, 2021

Genesis 4:23-24

These verses are from my Catholic, The New American Bible: "Lamech said to his wives: 'Adah and Zillah, hear my voice; wives of Lamech, listen to my utterance: I have killed a man for wounding me, a boy for bruising me. If Cain is avenged sevenfold, Lamech seventy-sevenfold.'" Lamech, the direct descendent of Cain, has learned to use violence and murder to avenge himself and fulfill his goals. Evil is a crop that is not being harvested and the yield was bounteous. Jordan Peterson has talked about the descendants of Cain as wicked men, killers and butchers. These descendants of Cain need not be blood relatives. Most likely Yahweh and Peterson are highlighting that by Cain's murderous example, violence, cruelty and moral and spiritual darkness have crept into the world, and are now dark, dubious human tradition, passed down from generation to generation. Humans are born wicked, and wicked practices and condoned customs of murder, debauchery, lying and dishonesty became quickly and easily the human ethos passed down from generation to generation. Lucifer and Lera, reinforce and fortify this tradition until they ruled this world, and they are most determined not to relinquish it back to the Mother and the Father. Let me quote these verses from the Holy Bible (KJV): "And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold."

No comments:

Post a Comment