Sunday, November 21, 2021

The Soliloquist

I am a voice crying in the wilderness. I write and talk for myself, and almost no one listens, heeds or pays attention to me. So, it goes. I just keep thinking and writing. That is all that I can do or think to do. I bring wisdom, truth, goodness and God's word to the world, but am so radically rejected it is stunning. To be so resolutely ignored and suppressed, either I am very smart and very good so jealousy and inability to encounter so much that is wonderful drives people away from me. They are both scared and angered when they encounter me. Or they so drastically, globally, firmly and consistently because I must be a very crazy, evil or criminal person that they want nothing to do with, let alone be associated with. Instead, I have been persecuted for God's sake, harassed, attacked, discriminated against demonized and ostracized. Sooner or later, my ideology will break through into the public arena of idea for perusal and consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment