Friday, October 24, 2014

Conservative Philanthropist Wanted

I have a proposal for a conservative philanthropist that wants to see America right now go to war with ISIS to eliminate every fighter among them. They have declared holy war, the start of World War III, on the West, and seek world domination. They are pure evil. In relation to them, we are pure good. This is a good war. Being that it is a good war, we must fight to win, no holds barred.

I recall the protesters from the 60s bitterly criticizing that old men invent wars for young men to die in. Fair criticism.

How about if women and men from America and all the free world, of all ages, put skin in the game. How about if we have 500, 000 volunteers to go to Kurdistan to fight and defeat ISIS?

Here is my personal proposal: is there a rich contributor with $250, 000 to put into an annuity to pay my family $40,000/year for the next 6 years? I want to volunteer for an American fighting brigade for two years of duty in Kurdistan to defend that noble people against the murderous savages on their doorstep. I am old, a little sick and fat, but it is my duty as a holy soldier of God to fight serious evil right now, right away wherever it rears its ugly head.

If someone will provide that annuity, and give me $50,000 in traveling expenses, I will fly to Kurdistan and help in any capacity that they will allow. I would like to fight on the front lines, or defend a post--whatever they will let me do. Grandpa Ramsey fought in France in World War I. Dad served in World War II. My sister is a heroic vet, but none of us (5 boys) ever served. It may be time to settle old debts.

I would have to learn to shut up and take orders and work in a tight, organized group, but what we face is so monstrous and ominous, that I need to sacrifice my mouth and ego for the greater good.

Old men and old women should die in battle as well as everyone younger. If all had skin in the game, the fighting morale would go through the roof. As Mavellonialist, Christian and Jewish soldiers of God, we must fight this holy war, this crusade, and fight to win, for keeps.

If moderate Muslims, Hindus, atheists and Buddhists wish to join the foray, welcome aboard.

Call me at #612-360-5320 if you wish to contribute to financing my service to humanity, the Kurds, and for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment