Friday, December 5, 2014

Black Youth Need Mavellonial Input Real Bad

Hi Patty,
If I am misunderstanding you, I apologize. I thought you were using the famous powerful quote about man's inhumanity to man to refer to how America and its police were guilty alleged racial injustice, police brutality and even murder against young black men.
There have been cases of that, but, as a conservative, I believe America is a great place to raise children, of all colors.
I have been writing books for some years. I have my own philosophy which I refer to as Mavellonialism. It is the concept that each individual has a God-given talent and duty to cultivate that talent to develop and create with, and thus better the world. It is the theory of self-actualization, really.
I truly believe that if young black women and young black men, as naturally smart and capable as young people are, were raised with a strong dose of my conservative, Mavellonailist value system, there would be far few young men doing negative things joining gangs, or tempted by criminal activity, thus not encountering cops so much, thus not being tragically killed.
This is a bit curtailed. You can read more at www.philosophyfromaworkingman.blogspot.com.

A lot of what I write may anger you, but that is okay. I would welcome a dialogue about this. I am an idealist and reformer, and I really would like to reach out to young African-American kids. By mixing these values with their own cultural values, I believe there could be a cultural, upbeat revolution in the black community in America. I think this is the best way forward. Comments are welcome.
Philosophy from a Working Man
philosophyfromaworkingman.blogspot.com
 
Dear Reader: This is an exchange I had with my first cousin that lives in California. She is married to a black gentleman, and is a devoted stepmother.
 
I know that if I had a chance to talk to and mentor young black people, there would be real hope for a change in many desperate

No comments:

Post a Comment