Monday, September 5, 2016

The War

The war between my parents and me, and my siblings and me, and their children and me, now down to the 3rd and soon the 4th generation, is an institutional of suffering, wasted lives, loneliness, needless pain, endless lies, and wasteful competing carried on until each body is lowered into its grave. None have learned anything, none have forgiven anything, or yielded an inch.

Sometimes, things are a little warmer, or a little colder, but the state of war never goes away, and is waged usually just below the surface, and sometimes in the open.

What is going on here is an unique, personal family dynamic, that really is a very typical group versus individual clash of the family kind. Kindred, millions of wars against individuals are conducted by groupists at work, socially, in the government, in the neighborhood, and these power struggles occur every day.

Groupists lie, believe their lies, and live their lies. Once their moral compass is damaged by being habituated to justify doing evil against individualists, the most superior and most loving of people, and the most blameless group of humans on earth, they easily, without guilt, can justify a life time of maltreatment, discrimination and prejudice against these innocent dissidents.

At times, groupists have free will and know exactly what they are doing, and are culpable for the cruel wrongs that they inflict upon maverizers. A lot or even most of the other times, groupists are herded cattle, without much free will, without a link to truth, decency and conscious awareness that is the forerunner to wielding free will, and thereby incurring divine accountability for actions taken and poor decisions embraced.

Recently, my sense of it is that 6 or 7 family members were closing in on me, from various angles, and with various pitches, probing like jackals to see if the bear was finally wounded, exhausted, so depressed that he had surrendered, or just worn out--so they had taken out a beacon of light, hope, maybe the representative of divine presence on earth, and individual liberty and independence.

Always groupists encircle the isolated loner and seek to bring him down, and break him, and end his independent rebellion against group-living and group-control, smashing a living angel on earth into extinction.

Always groupists do Lera's dirty work, by wiping out indepedent thinkers and independent-livers, spreading evil, lies and darkness in the world, reducing points of light, love, truth and goodness as best exemplified in the insufferable independence of the individuating individuator.

I pray for my family, and I ask God and the Good Spirits every day to protect them, to keep them safe, healthy and prosperous, and to pray that they embrace divine enlightenment, especially of the new, no the groupist, traditional Christian faiths that they follow and believe in with all their hearts.

I do not worship or follow Christ, but I admire and enjoy Him, and would urge his followers to remain Christian but individual live, and individuate, while following and loving Christ. This is the reform that they, all Muslims, and other world faith followers need to accept and live within.

So, the familial jackals, are closing in to take me out. The snitches among them come calling, not to provide much needed comfort and companionship, but to report to see if I have abandoned Mavellonialism and by individualist living to accept their way of group-living with me as a social untouchable groveling at their feet, to be smitten and scorned for life as a punishment, reviling me for daring to stand up, stand out, and live free.

I have a news flash for them: I am talking to none of them, and receiving no calls from them, for three months. If they wish to cease all communication forever, fine. It will hurt. I will be lonely, but I will not fall apart, nor surrender, nor leave my post, nor disobey God that gave me this prophetic assignment.

I will associate with and welcome you at any time, and will forgive those that repent and change. You need not surrender to me, or submit to me. You do need to quit warring, quit competing, quit snitching, quit undermining, quit isolating and quit playing games. You are ok and I am ok, and if you treat us with courtesy and respect, I will treat you with courtesy and respect, and then we can enjoy some level of cordial togetherness. I need to be able to join and leave and rejoin and re-leave each and any group anywhere at any time as I see fit and prefer, without comment or opposition.

Chances are nothing will ever change, or get any better, so I will back you off occasionally just to let you know that the bear still has claws and fangs, and will use them when necessary should jackals openly attack him.

No comments:

Post a Comment