Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Church

We vote in this neighborhood at a small, suburban, cute Unitarian-Universalist church that we attended regularly until a decade ago, when their progressivist extremism and vitriolic self-righteousness became unbearable.

I voted for Trump, Paulsen and others. I had to be identified to vote--not showing actual ID but my work ID and uniform were pretty convincing proof that I was whom I said I was. I had to sign a affidavit to the effect that I was whom I said I was. It had my birth date on it.

This is well and good but Democrats will not allow voter ID which ar cheap and easy to get, and almost all Democratic voters carry them anyway.

What they really fear is that a rigorous ID voting process will end their fraudulent efforts to steal elections by voting multiple times, by allowing illegal aliens to vote, and by allowing the deceased to vote three or four times per capita.

We Irish Americans have to jump through all these hoops, so all voters everywhere should have to so hoop jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment