Monday, January 2, 2017

Groupist Discriminators

Collectivized mangers and supervisors have expelled me from many work places, usually by making it too unpleasant to stay, and, a few times, byt firing me outright.

They are violating my natural rights to work without being discriminated against; where is the constitutional ban on that? Where is the outrage? Where is the ACLU?

Individualists are aspiring or actual maverizers. They have a right to work without being impeded for political reasons. Individualists have a right to enjoy life, liberty, property and happiness without managerial undermining.

It is too late for me to find workplace justice, but my long feud with supervisors, and my complaints about their discriminatory practices may serve to workplace reform and fair and equal treatment of incoming individuators so they may not have to suffer as I have.

May my struggle for workplace justice aid those coming into the work force.

No comments:

Post a Comment