Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Hitting On Me

I am not exactly Don Juan, nor was I ever, but a few month ago, an attractive, 50 year old flight attendant may have been hitting on me, and I did not realize it until after I had dropped her off at the hotel.

She was very honest about not liking to be alone. She kept complaining about how hard it was to find an equal mate. She struck me as an accomplished, smart, polished woman most capable of taking care of herself.  She struck me as an individualist. Smart, competent women have long complained that a good, secure man, that was proud of them and was willing to partner with such a dynamo, was difficult to find. A good man is hard to find.

Even more rare is an individualistic, good man that, being a loner, could couple with such a talented, female individualist, without hesitation or reserve.

It saddened me that such an able, impressive individualist woman is without a partner, without an equal. It is sad.

Being married, I am out of circulation, but I wish her well on her search for her life partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment