Monday, May 8, 2017

Out There

I am a post-New Testament prophet, out there, crying in the wilderness. In my worst moments, when I am blue, so lonely and doubt my own assertions, that is when the future seems bleak and dark.

In my better moments, which is close to a majority of the times, I pray to the Good Spirits to make me spiritually and emotionally strong, calm, cheerful, loving, enthusiastic, resolved and at peace.

I know that I am a bright light that my many mocking, hateful enemies would love to snuff out. I serve God as De's prophet sent to aid the lost, confused masses in finding their way home. I offer these sheep a noble way to heaven, namely through individuating, and serving in God's army. The path to salvation has now been made visible for them to follow.

For now, the lost masses and the wolves that herd them have turned their backs on me, leaving me in anonymous darkness. They hope and pray to the dark powers that I go mad, despair, die young or commit suicide.

They need to listen up. They have to kill me to stop me, and even that will not stop me, because my martyrdom would serve as God's megaphone to really spread the message far and wide, inescapable and aggressively smashing all that stand in the way. They can win for a few more days, a few more years, but the future belongs to God, De's angels and De's human loyalists. Our time is coming.

Be forewarned: I will remain unfazed. I will stay the course for God's sake, for the sake of humanity, and for the sake of my own immortal soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment