Monday, September 4, 2017

Labor Day

I worked 28 hours this weekend at my part-time job driving bus. Jane worked last night and is working as a nurse tonight. Not much of a holiday weekend.

I picked 3 gallons of Concord grapes in the backyard. I sanded the deck and was going to commence staining it but the rain this afternoon was predicted in advance, so that plan is postponed.

Joist support posts for the deck were sliding sideways so a kind neighbor came over and pried up the weight of the deck with a fulcrum while I repositioned the support posts. It is better than it has been for four years.

In tonight to write, and watch a movie. Up at 3am to get ready for work tomorrow.

Happy Labor Day weekend. May you have work. May you enjoy your work. May it lead to to prosperity and financial independence. May you stay healthy so you can work to make money and maverize. May the Good Spirits bless and keep your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment