Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The New Language

I wish to bear out that I am introducing a new language for people to speak as an outgrowth from and outreach of Mavellonialist thinking. I label this language--spoken, read and thought in English (or any other language human or divine)--Me Speech.

 I unintentionally, logically and naturally speak Me Speech as a great soul, and this weird, alien, stranger speech, half angelic and half pidgin Good Spirit Speech outs off, offends, scares and alarms nonindividuated groupists all around me. They are so upset by their instinctive and emotional detection of an otherworldly being talking his talk in their midst that they, in united reaction against me, quickly bracket me as a loser, unpopular outsider to be shunned, excluded, excommunicated, opposed and advertised as a resident enemy inside the groupist camp.

 That language, its references, its unique, accompanying body language and its affective and implied, radiating messages coming from the mouth of a great soul to the receiving ear of the average, common, joining Jack and Jill on the street is really a different language altogether from what they speak.

Similarly, the language spoken by the 1st degree Mason and the 14 year old girl with a green belt is respectively unlike like the speech of a 33rd degree Mason or the movements of a 12th degree Black Belt in Taekwondo.

As Mavellonialist thought becomes better known and more accepted, as Jack and Jill on the street embark on their personal quest to be what the Mother intends for them to become, from that time forward, on their route to achieving great soul status, slowly and subtly at first, but with great speed, depth and intensity over time, they will transition from Us Speech to Me Speech. As they grow in love, spiritual goodness and divine presence in their hearts, minds and souls, they will speak the language of the Great Spirits. Their skill, their alertness, their awareness, their powerful thinking, their experience, their wisdom, their judgment, their lightning quick discernment, their near flawless intuition require Me Speech, the language of the good angels, to communicate adequately and clearly what they intend to convey.

As they begin to think, live, grow towards actualization as individuators, employing this new language will much quicken their wits and nourish and feed their original thinking. As the prophet of Mavellonialism, I invite every Jill and every Jack to learn my language. I did not invent it. God did. I just happened to identify it in my mind one morning last winter in that cold bus between runs for the hotel that I worked at. Please speak to me so that I get respond and we can grow together.

No comments:

Post a Comment