Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Spurned Great Soul

 All my life I have been a spurned, great soul. I am no saint, no born hero, but my gift/curse from God was to be born with soul-consciousness, that I was a great soul, should I work hard at it. Somehow, I was born with an acute but realistic sense of my own greatness, or potential for it. I am a sinner, and a flawed man, but a great soul works from where he is at with what God gave him to work with, sins, warts and all visible for all to see but, of course, describing my sins and warts are all that my nonindividuating, groupist, mediocre little souls, choose to recognize as my reality. I am more victim than victimizer, but it has been this way for 66 years, and likely will end this way.

When a rejected, mocked, shunned great soul, like me, is kept silenced, unheard, unheeded and isolated from social intercourse and influence, this is what the popular mob commits upon any that non-conform.

The way it works are that the Mother and Father are the Great Individualists, the Mightiest Maverizers. They are the Queen and King of the Loners, the great souls.

The Dark Couple, Lera and Satan, are leaders of the pack or the mob. They are pure wickedness itself as the ultimate altruists and  the most selfless creatures in existence. They are extremely popular.

When family, neighbors, coworkers, friends and those I encounter on social media, make a splashy public display of shunning me, it far increases their popularity, their rank in the social hierarchy, and takes them deeper and deeper into sin as they sin again and again against relatively blameless me, victimizing a scapegoat without cause. None are so hated as the one that people target for discrimination that least deserve it; indeed, under this paradox, they hate him the most, that is least deserving of their baseless retribution, so murdering him is not out of the question, and they, the self-deceiving, are now so far along in their rottenness and moral decay, that they literally can justify as holy and ethical, whatever cruel behavior that they wish to engage in. They justify their misbehavior with ease.

These children of darkness, these in-crowd joiners disassociate from good loners, the children of light. They realize that to side with, defend or back off the mob of persecutors of the individualistic innocents would be to commit social suicide, as their social ranking would tank. It is selfish, cowardly and cunning for them to side against him with the pack, even though they well know that his persecution is unethical and unwarranted.

This leads to my recognition of a powerful, foundational moral paradox: it is the groupists that are demonic and sold out to the Dark Couple. These pure altruists, these selfless joiners, are cowardly and selfish.

Ironically, the persecuted loner or great soul, driven by self-love--and through enlightened self-love to move towards loving others, God and all living things--is the least selfish and the most courageous human, on average, that is existent.

No comments:

Post a Comment