Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Jordan Peterson Is A Good Man


 Dr. Norman Doidge wrote the introduction to Peterson's book, 12 RULES FOR LIFE, AN ANTIDOTE TO CHAOS. Here is what Doidge a Jew and psychologist wrote about Peterson on Page xv: "To understand ideology, Jordan read extensively about not only the soviet gulag, but also the Holocaust and the rise of Nazism. I had never met a person, born Christian and of my generation, who was so utterly tormented by what happened in Europe to the Jews, and who had worked so hard to understand how it could have occurred. . . . I relate this, because years after we became friends, when Jordan would take a classical liberal stand for free speech, he would be accused by left-wing extremists as being a right-wing bigot.

Let me say, with all the moderation that I can summon: at best, those accusers have simply not done their due diligence. I have; with a family history such as mine, one develops not only radar, but underwater sonar for right-wing bigotry; but even more important, one learns to recognize the kind of person with comprehension, tools, good will and courage to combat it, and Jordan Peterson is that person."

I like this testimony and I believe it is accurate and apt.

Far too often Leftsts get away with such ad hominem attacks against us classical liberals.

No comments:

Post a Comment