Saturday, October 4, 2014

Kim Jong Un Overthrown?

My wife and I have two beautiful, adopted young Korean adults, that are our children. I have a special affection for this bright talented race of Asians. The vicious, nightmarish, totalitarian regime in North Korea has long sickened me.

May I dare briefly at least envision that the monstrous thug has been overthrown, or incapacitated. If I could invent a spiritual geiger counter, one to detect good sprituality and one to sense evil spirituality, the evil sensing machine would screech at top decibels if I carried into the palace of Jong Un.

Atheist Communist oligarchs can spring from Satan just as well as devil worshippers, or Isalmic true believers.

May this fine people come to know democracy, peace and prosperity. May the unimaginable suffering come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment