Monday, October 6, 2014

So What?

So you heartily dislike me? So your really work at blocking the advancement of my spreading my philosophy? So you do not accept me, and conspire with other groupists to discredit, to ignore me and to box me in.

Okay, just know that I am with God, so you have to take me or leave me as I am. I will not change. I see no reason to change. I am doing my job. You are the ones not doing your jobs. I will not apologize for doing what is right, or retreat because my words discomfort you.

The problem is with you people, not me. Just figure out whose side you are on, and whose side you want to be on. If you are against me, you are on the wrong side. If you are against me, you are not on God's side, and likely you wish to not be where you are at, once it is pointed out to you, where you are at. Is what you are assisting in, consistent with God's good intention for humanity?

No comments:

Post a Comment