Monday, March 30, 2015

Patterns

I believe that patterns are more than just whimsical, chance coincidences. This weekend, over a 20 hour period, running the hotel shuttle, I had three encounters with liberal, doctorate professors.  

One, and orchestra director, when she heard that I had a blog site. was impressed and interested. I told her that it was conservative and that she would be disappointed. She frowned, dismissed me by retorting "to each his own", and walked off the bus at the airport. She left no tip either.

In a year of driving, I met no professors, let alone liberal ones; these types of happenings engage me periodically.

I view these encounters as an empirical proof of God's existence. They are rather uncanny and eerie, somehow. God is trying to inform me about something in some way. It is no accident, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment