Thursday, March 12, 2015

Public Service

I suppose it is time to do my civic duty again. Last night I called 33 legislators about gun control rights.

That pothole in a prime spot before Exit 2B, on eastbound 494 to the airport, in the middle lane, is worsening. I have to swerve for the last 2 months to not hit it with the bus. It is getting big enough to do damage.

No DOT maintenance official, or state trooper, or highway supervisor has called it in, let alone a million or so cars that have hit it or swerved to avoid it. I will call it in and see if and how long it takes for them to patch it.

Unless citizens step up and push for improvement, constantly, in civic affairs small and large, the system will not work, let alone hum. Get involved, do your civic duty. One cannot be a supercitizen, a lawful anarchist running local government, unless one leads, demands excellent, efficient, cheap service from the government.

I will call this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment