Saturday, July 4, 2015

Moderation Is The Way

I do not have a moderate bone in my body. Jane refers to me as a very extreme person. She does not flatter me, and she does not suck up. She calls them and she sees them, and she is a brilliant, objective, wise woman. Not much gets passed her, or her mother before her. She speaks the truth, and can quickly ascertain the gist of things about people, events and behavior.

When she reads other people or me, I listen, really listen. She is quite intuitive and reads people's aura, almost like making a psychic connection. When she warns me about someone, or some ill-fated business venture, I back way off.

My personality and rhetoric can be extreme, but my philosophy is not, properly understood. God and the Good Spirits advise us to strive for the happy medium, and therein lives the cheerful, peaceful, prosperous, loving and healthy person that worships and is imbued with the grace bestowed by the benevolent deity worshiped.

No comments:

Post a Comment