Saturday, July 11, 2015

Trump Mania

I do not know that we conservatives should exult now that Trump is taking on the political correct crowd, emphasizing wisely that we need to close the border and prevent illegal and legal immigration--the last is my addition.

For one thing, Trump appears to favor gun control, which I abhor.

Still, we are a sovereign people in need to have complete control of our borders, and who is here and not here. We need to do population control. We only let in those that are healthy, skilled and pro-American. We do not need welfare candidates, criminals, spies and terrorists.

I will not even say to love it or leave it. I will just say that if we think you hate it or seek to change it, you do not get in, and if you are in and hate America, you must be deported and go home, where you think it is so much superior.

No comments:

Post a Comment