Saturday, June 9, 2018

Low Birth Rate

Thirty years ago I have money to outfits like Zero Population Growth. I did not want overpopulation to endanger our planet and our chances for survival. I still do not, though I do not give them money anymore because I am much more squeamish about abortion than I used to be. I think abortion should be legal, rare, a last resort and perhaps in the first trimester of pregnancy.

These radical environmentalists and radical feminists that forego having children to save the planet do reveal a complaint that I have had about the Left for decades. God made humans and gave us Biblical authority to rule (not abuse or make creatures extinct) the earth, and extract what resources that we needed to live, prosper and flourish.

Radical environmentalism and antihumanistic. It is proven when radicals today celebrate low human birthrate or no human birthrate as a victory for protecting and salvaging the planet.

Satan hates humans and wants us wiped out, and these wacko environmentalists have a demonic urge to kill all humans, but especially Westerners, Jews and whites.

No comments:

Post a Comment