Wednesday, June 20, 2018

The Anarchist Mentality

I accept the social compact between all other Americans and me to give up so power and freedom in exchange for legal protection and the rule of law to provide law and order, protecting the rights of the lawful against stronger and violent criminal elements that are lawless, and who would prey upon us, without repercussion, otherwise.

I will accept small government, and a slim but powerful federalist political and institutional machine to run things. Beyond that point, I demand to live my life as I see fit in perfect happiness and harmony with what pleases and fulfills my nature. I will be left alone to chase after life, liberty, property and the pursuit of happiness, while individuating, and that does serve the common good nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment