Friday, April 26, 2019

Lobbyists Eventually Betray The Public

Lobbyists eventually or usually betray the public that they serve and are financially supported by. Here is what I posted with American Firearms Coalition, that I love: "Can people trust American Firearms Coalition? Yes, for now they do not compromise. The NRA compromises and allows infringement. So does the USCCA, at least temporarily. So does Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus. Should AFC ever join the swamp, begin compromising, begin to betray 2A, I will take my dollars and support to whomever is no compromise in action not in the rhetoric. Lobbyists start out grass-rooted but eventually sell out and become the system. It is human nature, and the Dorrs are human so they may not always remain pure and honest. I hope I am wrong. The voter and gun owner must trust but verify, and let his group know that no compromise means that today or 20 years from now, or I as a member will fire their butts, right now every time."

No comments:

Post a Comment