Saturday, November 30, 2019

Jordan Peterson

He is a most insightful, conservative, sharp clinical psychologist, professor and lecturer. If a brilliant, young, conservative philosophy professor would make a career study of Peterson, Prager, Levin, William Buckley, and Rush Limbaugh, he would make an enormous contribution to modern conservative thought.

I am 65 years old, and still trying to complete my written account of my Mavellonialist philosophy before I leave this earth, so I will not spend much time studying and learning from Peterson.

But he did touch me deeply when, on one of his videos, he complained that Marxism should be as thoroughly discredited among Western intellectuals as as Fascism and Nazism, but it is not.

Marxist true believers are operating world-wide, and the rise of the conservative movement must introduce the young to common comprehension as to what a complete fraud, dangerous and idiotic, that Marxist ideology is.

No comments:

Post a Comment