Friday, November 1, 2019

Shipshape?

My description of basic human nature is not an easy or tidy one. I cannot make it shipshape and well-packaged, but here goes my best description to date.

I was told recently that selling my philosophy to the public, while advocating that people are naturally corrupt, and that evil exists in them and the the world, plus asserting that Satan rules this world of suffering and darkness, will result in people being turned off and refusing to buy my books or adopt my philosophy. I am not packaging it to them in a slick, pleasing way that affirms their own preferences, prejudices and outlooks.

My responses: if that is how it must be, so be it. I will not and cannot  compromise my principles, or refuse to speak the harsh, unpleasant truth to the world. I am right 8 times out of 10. Do not blame me the messenger with ad hominem attacks that I am a pathetic loser, bully and loner that cannot get along with anyone, so my pessimistic worldview grows out of my narcissism and overgeneralizing to a dark an evil world, a projection of my personal state of unhappiness and gloom.

My worldview transcends my personal problems and defects, although they do color my outlook.

For simplistic sake, let me assume that human nature is 70% corrupt and that we are 70% robots, without free will, determined by our wicked genetic heritage, and destructive innate ideas, as well as socially conditioned to hate the self, to run in packs, to hate, to destroy rather than build and create. We are herd creatures, mere automatons in mass society living our quiet lives of despair in vast hierarchies and over-arching institutions. Satan and Lera rule this world, on top of the rest of it. The deck is really stacked against poor, pathetic humans.

Let me assume also that human nature is 30% corrupt, and 30% of our will is free, so we do have some choice.

The 70% of our natures that are wicked from birth, and the 70% of our wills that are un-free, and the 70% of the world that is dominated by the Dark Couple--these biological preconditions, these other-determined personal wills, these status quo conditions of social wickedness--these preconditions are the dominant, heard and supported social arrangements and psychological orientations of the vast majority of massed humanity.

The 30% of are natures that are loving and good, the 30% of our wills that are free, and the 30% power share that the Light Couple, the Mother and the Father wield here on earth--these earthly realities, biological proclivities and psychological orientations--these are of secondary mention, secondary emphasis, and of secondary influence in society, in the family, in the school, in the church.

Mavellonialism is a philosophical and ethical system to raise human consciousness, by educating each future generation of children to self-realize as individuals so that they can work hard, grow in their spiritual egos into adult individuator anarchists and supercitizens that have long since learned to prefer and develop their 30% good human natures, their 30% free wills, and to work to overthrow the children of darkness ruling this world,  by allowing the children of light to run things, to bring the children up right.

As children learn to love, think, maverize, and serve God and the Good Spirits, their developed souls, egos and wills will make their habituated natures mostly good, their wills mostly free, and society good rather than wicked, authoritarian and unjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment