Friday, December 3, 2021

Important Point

 I was watching a year-old video with a California pastor and Dennis Prager. I do not have time to capture the whole hour, but Dennis made one original point that I wish to acknowledge as his insight, because I have never heard it before, and then I wish to expound on it in my response.

Prager has often said that people do not love liberty. They want someone like the government to take care of them. And he is correct about this.I would argue that people, born sinners, are enslaved by Satan as sinners, so they prefer slavery in Satan's clutches to being free in the loving, welcoming arms of the Divine Couple.

Dennis said it another way in this video. He stated that people do not love liberty because they have no instinct to seek liberty and independence. Their instinct for others to care for them is dominant in their wills.


Dennis brilliantly suggested that the desire for liberty is a learned value that the Founding Father taught Americans. 

I like this concept. Love of liberty is an unnatural, acquired habit that young people must be trained to prefer. Once they are trained to maverize in a state of liberty, then they can be good and accomplished, accomplishing individuators. The value must be taught to the young.

No comments:

Post a Comment