Monday, July 7, 2014

I Am A Cultural Supremacist

I am not a white supremacist and never have been. Such a KKK view of the world is based on misperception and mouth, certainly not any scientific proof.

I am a cultural supremacist. I believe, with all my heart, all my head and all my soul, that the American way of life is the best in the world, and that its exceptional free market and constitutional moorings are a shining light to illuminate the whole, suffering, benighted world.

For peoples around the world to better themselves, they need to do three things. First, they need to adopt the American way of life, economic model and political system as the basis for their building a high civilization in their own country for their own people.

Second, they need to add some of my Mavellonialist values to their way of life to help them teach their citizens to self-realize, the basic level of knowing how to live, critical for each of their young people to contribute to their local, unique, culturally rich, high civilization.

Third, they need to blend the first two elements with their local cultural, religious, linguistic, economic and political values.

The rich, multicultural outcome will blow the residents away, and the world too.

No comments:

Post a Comment