Friday, June 5, 2015

My Obsession

I harp on the pernicious effects of crowdism, that form of idolatry worshipped by most humans, living and deceased. This worship of a false god, by billions of adherents, is a more palatable form of devil worship than open-allegiance to Satan and Lera, the obviousness of which is denied and unrecognized by most of their timid, lukewarm followers.

We cannot afford to run in packs, because that wicked, unhealthy fashion of living  brings out the worst in us, by giving free reign to our extremist, passionate natures, that state of sentiment that unleashes and supports the fulfillment of those primal, nasty, urges typical of and representative of our innate depravity.

I and my rare ilk are shunned, picked on and persecuted by ideoist (prejudiced against and discriminating against individuators and individualists) crowdists.

They are in utter denial about their ongoing, institutionalized, unjust, open practicing of and  even celebrating their wicked operation of ideoism.

They call themselves good (they are not) and deny that they have done anything wrong. They accuse indivduators of being selfish and bad (they are not).

From crowdists there is no private or public admission of guilt, no apology, no agreement to offer reparations or cessation of disciminating against individualists and individuators.

There is no promise to change and to listen to, accept these hard truths, to repent and change their sinful ways.

There is no social justice movement afoot under which people promise to reform crowdist excesses. People refuse to reform, to grow, to change, to follow God's will.

They do not promise to cease discriminatings against maverizers, let alone admitting that they are picking on individuators.

God has instructed me to keep hammering away against wicked people and sinful practices, and that I what I intend to do until dead, silenced or incapacitated.

I will go quietly. I will not surrender. I will continue to be punished and ignored for speaking the truth. My books should be best sellers, rivaling the Bible, but I have only sold 6 books in 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment