Tuesday, April 10, 2018

What I Champion

I consistently champion the rights of individuators and individualists, insisting that their natural rights to live free and unharmed by disciminating groupists.

Now, as a straight, white male, it may seem hypocritical for me to back the rights of individualists while not being a civil libertarian for the cause of LGBTQIA gender and general  issues of being discrimianted against.

How, do I answer this? First of all, I have some bias against the LGBTQIA folks, but would never act upon it, and never have, with the hundreds of gays and lesbians that I have worked with. I live and let live.

I am offended by their groupist and leftist leanings, their elite assertion that they will impose their veiws upon heterosexual, middle class society. That is not chasing after equality and justice. They are already liberated and largely left alone. Rather, than I using being offended and discriminated agaist as their source of outrage to gaint he upper hand on all straight society, forcing the majority to live according to their world views. That is tyranny not pursuing justice.

Individuals are individuals and not groupists or a part of an elite at the head of the pack. The analogy breaks down and the two groups are just too dissimilar.

Besides, individualists do not seek to control other people like groupist LGBT activists do.

No comments:

Post a Comment